Sister Love

Sister Love

Monday, August 27, 2012

Last week



These aren't the best pics, but these were on the first day of school. 7th and 4th grade! Riley is really liking school this year! Praise the Lord, big change from last year! She found out Friday that she made the volleyball team! Reese likes school,but bless her heart she was sick with an ear infection last week. I am seeing a little progress each day with my knee. I took a few crippled looking steps yesterday!!! Still having a lot of swelling and pain. I have to get a handicap sign, talk about humbling!! It's my left knee so I can drive when not on pain meds. Reese said she was going to say during prayer request time that her mom is at REHAB. I told her to use the words PHYSICAL THERAPY! LOL!!!!!

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

Bless your heart! Come on mom! "Rehab" makes for much better conversations in the teacher's lunch room :-) I'm glad you are able to get around better. Please let me know if I can help with anything. You have done so much for me!!! SOOO happy too that this year is better for Riley! What an answer to prayer!!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

In the words of Addison " Oh my wordy be" hahaha That Reese is like her Aunt Jes hahah. I hope you are feeling better every day:) I love you bunches!!!