Sister Love

Sister Love

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Best Friends for 25 years


Jessi and I met in 4th grade. I only have a brother, until 4th grade...that's when I got my sister. We have been through everything together-boyfriends, cheer leading, ups, downs, our weddings, the births of our babies, life........for 25 years now. Even though we live about an hour from each other we try to get together often and every time we do it's like no time has passed. We are so comfortable around each other, we just "get" each other, we talk alike, and think alike. We always laugh a lot and I am so blessed to have her in my life!
So just being the OLD friends we are, we went to Jefferson, Texas for a fun girls trip over the weekend- with the old people!! We shopped, stayed at a B&B, took a ghost tour, a river boat tour, and had some spa time that was awesome! It was SO MUCH FUN! Yes, we joked about being those little old ladies one day in Walmart riding those little rascals together.........but that's what life long friends are for!

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Awwwwww, I just love you so much! You are my sister and I'm so thankful and blessed to have you and your sweet family as my own;)!!!!!!!!
We have made some great memories, and so many more to come and I can't wait!!!!;)

Asha K. said...

I loved reading this!! You both look fabulous!