Sister Love

Sister Love

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's for dinner?

I've been doing little projects around the house lately. I know, I know, a person healing from a torn ACL shouldn't be climbing up and down a chair to paint something or stand on a tall stool while using a hammer and nails. I guess it's a sign that I'm getting better and I'm a little ADHD and it's hard for me to sit still for any amount of time! Yesterday I painted chalk paint on our vent a-hood. I'm going to be able to answer that constant question everyday after school from Reese, "MOM, what's for dinner?"......it never fails, everyday at 3:43pm she will ask me that. I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight, we might just pick something up. So for now Reese, Mom's Cafe' is closed!

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

What a cute idea! Love it!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Haha. !!! Love it!!;). Now go sit down sista