Sister Love

Sister Love

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Cupcakes


First make cupcakes using box directions. Cool cupcakes on wire rack.
Then frost the cupcakes with Pillsbury Easy Frost, MAN is it EASY and it looks perfect! Then I found this can of food color mist, YEP, just give it a spray of this stuff for a pop of color that gives it this air brushed- professional look. I found these ready made flowers made of icing. Who has time to roll out your own fondant and use messy molds....not me( and I don't know how)!!!


I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. I really don't think I'm a "cook", just ask my family how many times I've set the smoke alarm off and burned myself or cut myself all for the sake of "cooking"!!!! Somehow I keep trying new things in the kitchen, I'm trying. It really didn't make sense to me why I opened my BIG mouth and volunteered to make cupcakes for a baby shower last night. After lots of time spent looking for ideas on pinterest and standing in Michael's craft store cake decorating department I came up with a simple way of making cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute, thanks to all the easy little tools out there now days!

1 comment:

heartlandfamily said...

Oh wow! They look awesome girl! You should not have told your secret :) I will be copying you!